Whether you’re just starting out or well along your DEI journey, we’re here to partner with you in creating an inclusive environment where all employees can flourish. Unsure of what steps to take next? Schedule a call with our team of experts to begin your journey towards building a more equitable workplace
Our workshops and keynotes are designed to offer both inspiration and practical tools to help your team initiate discussions on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Our programs focus on topics such as microaggressions, providing a comprehensive approach to creating a more inclusive workplace culture.
- Bespoke workshops that are customized to real-life examples in your organization. See our training catalogue for more information
- Our workshops can be conducted virtually or in-person, and modified based on time requirements
We help you examine your systems and programs within your organization that contribute towards achieving Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion goals. Our services not only include measuring the impact, but also providing recommendations for improvement.
- We help you examine your systems and programs within your organization that contribute towards achieving Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion goals. Our assessments not only include measuring the impact, but also providing recommendations for improvement
- Type of assessment include: inclusive job ad review, mentorship program effectiveness, employee engagement survey creation, and more
- We start each assessment with a measurement deep-dive to look into trends together before identifying areas to improve
Taking the first steps in DEI can be challenging, but our team is here to provide support and guidance. We can work together to create a roadmap and establish clear objectives, making the process measurable and achievable.
- Our work together always begins with a discovery call that sets a fun and inspiring tone for getting started and defining your vision.
- Whether you are at the beginning of your journey or have already taken a few steps, we can provide the support you need exactly where you are.
Curious about the training we offer? Our workshops can be tailored to fit an online or in-person setting and can be delivered in 1-2.5 hour increments. This allows for flexibility in scheduling and ensures that the workshop content is engaging and focused. Let us know if you’re interested and we’re more than happy to share more detailed information about the specific topics and formats available.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI) Training
DEI at your organization
Kick off your diversity, equity, and inclusion journey: Learn how to identify the meaning of DEI for your organization and team, and develop a robust diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy.
- DEI, DEIAB – learning common terms, and what is and is not
- Explore what diversity & inclusion mean to your team
- Common pillars of a DEI strategy
- Defining your first steps as a team
From Unconscious Bias to Inclusive Mindset
Effective unconscious bias training: Learn the fundamental knowledge about unconscious bias and develop a clear roadmap for transforming your company’s biases into an inclusive mindset.
- How unconscious bias shows up at work
- Understanding your own biases
- Strategies & tools to overcome biases
- How to make an “inclusive mindset” stick
Learning & Responding to Microaggressions
Combating microaggressions: Learn what microaggressions are and how to call them out as a team, creating a safer and more inclusive workplace.
- Learn what microaggressions are, and common scenarios at work
- Recognize the connection between microaggression and unconscious bias
- Define a process with your team to call out and prevent microaggressions
Living an Inclusive Company Culture Through Allyship
Examine the ways in which individuals can use their privilege to create a more inclusive and equitable company culture and how your employees can be effective allies to make a positive impact in your organization and beyond.
- Understanding privileges and intersectional identities
- Learn about the key role allyship plays in creating an inclusive culture
- Find out how everybody can do their part for equality through allyship
Inclusive Team Behaviors
Creating a sense of belonging: Learn how to develop a team culture that fosters a sense of belonging and purpose for all members.
- Measure yourself to see where you are at on your journey and explore key takeaways
- Learn how to create belonging during 1:1s
- Understand and reflect on your sense of belonging and discover ways to positively impact an environment people feel they belong
Hiring & Branding Best Practices
An unbiased, and thoughtfully created hiring process does more than just check a box – it allows you to attract diverse talent. In this session you’ll learn best practices for developing a strong employer brand and hiring top talent.
- Best practices across the candidate journey
- Learn what job boards to use, and how to create an inclusive job ad
- Define tangible takeaways used to improve your candidate experience
DEI Measurement & Data Collection
“If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it”. This is also true for your DEI strategy and programs. In this session you’ll learn tips on how to collect data, and what KPIs you should be measuring.
- Data collection – how to set it up, what is important to measure
- Improving your current strategy and measurement tools
- Defining KPIs – create specific goals for your organization and feedback loops on improving your programs/initiatives
Become a more inclusive leader and the driver of change in your organization: Explore your individual leadership blueprint and step up your leadership game by developing strategies for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Identify your unique leadership style – strengths & weaknesses
- How you can adapt your leadership style to different situations
- Overview of what inclusive leadership is and why all leaders of tomorrow should practice it
- Tactics that enable you to be more inclusive and effective
Creating a Culture of Belonging in Hybrid Teams
Build high-performing teams where everyone feels seen: Learn how to create psychological safety and foster trust among team members, enabling everyone to work at their best.
- Why does culture matter especially in hybrid/remote teams?
- Deep dive into the Team Performance Model
- Building psychological safety – best practices
- Your role & 6 critical things to implement in your team
Giving & Asking for Feedback
Master the art of feedback: Learn how to give (difficult) feedback and solicit feedback from your team, unlocking your potential as a leader and advancing your career.
- Where does feedback go wrong?
- What does it mean to have an “inclusive” feedback loop?
- Framework for giving and asking for feedback
- Practice & Implementation to your daily work
Personal Branding at Work
Develop your personal brand and accelerate your career: Learn how to create an impactful online and offline presence that will help you grow your network, establish yourself as an expert in your field, and achieve your career goals.
- Learn the pillars of a strong personal brand
- Create your own personal statement to use in intros or online
- How to “create” your personal brand offline or at work
- Deep dive into LinkedIn best practices
The Coaching Approach
Unlock your own and your team’s full potential: Explore a new management style that empowers team members and enhances your leadership skills.
- Learn how coaching is being used within teams
- How to bring aspects of coaching in your 1:1s and team meetings
- Identify tools & strategies to coach yourself
Wondering how to start your DEI journey?
Download our whitepaper to learn about actionable steps you can take to kick off a DEI program in your organization.
Curious about our approach?
Book a call with our team to learn more about how we can support your organization.